- Portable DVRS
- Covert Cameras
- Voice Recorders
- Bug Detectors
- All Items
PV-500L3 MICRO DVR FROM LAWMATE
WITH FREE COLOR COVERT BUTTON / SCREW CAMERA
The PV-500LITE-3 from Lawmate is our base model micro DVR that has an amazing 720 X 480 lines of resolution.
Looking for an analog DVR that you can use with any camera or thermal imager?
Check out the new Lawmate PV-500ECO2 Analog DVR
• Micro DVR Fits Inside Your Pocket or Pack of Cigarettes
• Infrared Remote Control - Line of Site Control of your DVR
• High Resolution 720 X 480
• Time and Date Stamp for Better Prosecution
• Variable Playback Speed for Detailed Video Review
• Continuous Recording or Motion Detection Mode
• USB Download Capability
• 8 GB SD Card Included - Use up to a 32GB Card
• Crystal Clear 2.4" Color LCD Display
• Compatible with Analog Cameras You Might Already Have
• Intuitive and Clearly Labeled Control Interface
• Delete Unwanted Files in the Field Without a PC
• Memory Card Formatting From DVR
• User Friendly On Screen Programming using the Remote Control
• Upgrade Using Downloadable Files as New Features are Released
1-Year Warranty and FREE Technical Support
All Lawmate™ products carry a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty and lifetime support.
Motion Activated or Continuous Recording
This recorder can be set to record continuously or by motion activation. Perfect for stationary or walk around surveillance. Also included is a remote control so that you can activate it from a distance. So small it will fit inside a pack of cigarettes, nobody will ever notice you are wearing a micro DVR.
Video is stored to a removable SD memory card (up to 32GB - 8GB Card Included). Recording time is 1 Hour per GB of memory. Charging time is 4.5 hours and you get 200 minutes of runtime (3.3hours). Download the video to your computer via USB port or simply insert the SD card into your own card reader.
The equipment seems to operate well, but the instructions as compared to the touch screen functions are different enough to cause some minor confusion. I have tried to get some tech support but guess what; no call back yet 4 days later. The web site for the equipment is just about as worthless. Oh well. I'm able to establish basic functionality. The remote is basically worthless. Unknown on 30th Sep 2016
The equipment seems to operate well, but the instructions as compared to the touch screen functions are different enough to cause some minor confusion. I have tried to get some tech support but guess what; no call back yet 4 days later. The web site for the equipment is just about as worthless. Oh well. I'm able to establish basic functionality. The remote is basically worthless. William on 30th Sep 2016
Simple set up and operation; very nice to be able to adjust the camera while looking at the DVR screen. My only slight issue is in getting the camera to point in the right direction due to the field of view. The weight of the camera tends to pull the camera slightly so it faces up, so if you use a full length button up shirt you probably want to experiment with several different locations before deciding which button to sacrifice.
Other than that great product, very intuitive and easy to use. Files will open up with VLC on my Mac, the time and date stamp feature is a huge plus. Chris on 14th Jul 2016